Meet the Exec: Christina Thompson, Secretary

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFU chapter.

Let’s all give a warm hello to our new Secretary! Christina is a driven and passionate student in the Beedie School of Business at SFU who happens to also drink a lot of tea. Read more below to see what Christina is most excited about in terms of Her Campus this year! 

Age: 20

Program/Year: Business major, English minor, CLA candidate

Exec Position: Secretary

Social Media: Facebook and Instagram (crist8na)

How did you get involved with Her Campus?

I have a lot of English friends who were involved in Her Campus, which inspired me to join. I love getting involved and I think this club is a great on to be a part of.

What are you most excited about this year in regards to Her Campus?

The fresh faces, the ability to be a part of the club, and help the team expand.

What did you do this summer?

I worked and did summer classes mostly. However, I also went down to Portland, saw Mt. St. Helens, went to see my sister in Abbotsford, and my parents in Seattle.

What is your dream job?

Human rights lawyer.

Do you have any guilty pleasures?

Tea. I drink a lot of tea.

What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?

Netflix or reading a good book.

Do you have any advice to give to your fellow students?

Keep on top of your reading. Falling behind will only make things worse for you.

Thanks for chatting, Christina!

Terri is currently a fourth-year Communication major at Simon Fraser University and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus SFU. Hailing from Hong Kong and raised in Vancouver, she has grown to love the outdoors and mountains of BC. Her favourite pastimes are reading historical fiction, hiking, lying on the beach drinking mojitos and attempting to snowboard. You can get to know her more on Instagram and Twitter at @terriling.