Why Wendy’s Will Be Better As a Panda Express

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

Over the last month or so, the people of Nacogdoches were being lied to. The Wendy’s on North Street across from Taco Bell was closed because of “reconstruction.”

That wasn’t entirely true. You see, Wendy’s closed permanently to make way for a bigger, badder, more popular fast food chain: Panda Express!

Who doesn’t love Panda Express?

Never again will I have to wait or settle for mediocre American-Chinese food! I’ll be able to get it from the drive-thru at an instant. Praise, orange chicken!

Many of the people and students in the Nacogdoches community fear lives with the Wendy’s Baconator, but fear no more! You still have Whataburger, Chick-Fil-A, McDonald’s and other burger joints to fill the hole that Wendy’s has left. You’ll be OK. If you have a problem, just make sure to take it up with General Tsao.

Hey, my name is Tyler Johnson and I'm a senior at Stephen F. Austin State University. I'm a staff writer for Her Campus SFA. I like to write and run, but not at the same time.
Hi! My name is Andréa Tinoco. I am a senior at SFA, majoring in journalism and minoring in general business. My position at Her Campus SFA is the Campus Correspondent as well as Editor In Chief. My passions include writing, reading, running and yoga.