This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

Have you ever wondered which Ariana Grande album you would be? Yeah, probably not, but you should! You should totally be curious as to which album you would be because this talented and hardworking woman has created incredible bodies of work. Recently, I sat down and started wondering about which of her five albums I felt I could relate to the most. Then that got me thinking even further. I thought maybe other Ariana stans might want to know which album of hers really suits them the best as well. So, as a result of all this random thinking, I created a quiz!

Now, this is my first time having created a quiz for others to take and let me tell you guys it’s more work than you may think. However, despite some tiny inconveniences, I had a lot of fun creating this quiz. Even if you aren’t the biggest fan of hers, I think you should still take the quiz just because! Also, please excuse the presentation of the quiz itself. Like I’ve stated earlier, this is my first time doing something like this. I hope you all take and enjoy this quiz and maybe you’ll end up getting the result you want. You can take the quiz by clicking the link below!

Take Me!

http://www.quiz-maker.com/QM3DFLT

(fustany.com)

A Creative Writing major who just wants to read, write, and live.
Hello Everyone! My name is Laura Restrepo and I go to SFA. I plan to major in psychology so I can use my degree to help others and make this world a better place. I am a writer for Her Campus. I love to read anything and everything whether its books, magazines, blogs, fan-fiction, journals, etc. I enjoy all types of music; I am open to anything. I am also a huge nerd for Star Wars, Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings/Hobbit series. In conclusion, the perfect day for me consists of these things with coffee and cold weather.