absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Weekly Food Specials in Nac

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

As a college student, the struggle is real, and finding good deals in town can be annoying! When it comes to food and drinks, there are a couple of options here in Nacogdoches to enjoy yourself and not go over your budget. The food and drink specials during that time are some of the best ones you can get. Happy Hour is key! Other than that, a bunch of places have daily specials that every SFA student needs to know. 

There are a few other places in town too that I did not list, like Popeye’s Chicken— they have a $3.99 special every Tuesday, which includes two chicken pieces, a biscuit and a side. Chicken Express has 50 cent large sweet tea (every day) from 2-4. Also, Sonic has happy hour (every day) from 2-4.  

Always bring your student ID because most places give student discounts, too! Here is a chart for some places in town that will help you fill your belly without emptying your wallet: 

I am a mass media, mass communications undergrad with a concentration in journalism and a minor in marketing. I will have a bachelor of arts degree come December 2016. I grew up in and around The Woodlands, Texas. I devote my spare time towards music, writing, and brainstorming with others. Forward thinking and being openminded is a major goal I strive towards . I am interested in strategic planning, branding, web design, sustainable (community) development, and most types of writing; news writing, copywriting, sports writing, etc.          I believe the key to working hard is to not take yourself too serious. Other than that, I enjoy running, boxing, exercising in general, cooking, and my black labrador retriever, Lou. I am open to new opportunities.
Hi! My name is Andréa Tinoco. I am a senior at SFA, majoring in journalism and minoring in general business. My position at Her Campus SFA is the Campus Correspondent as well as Editor In Chief. My passions include writing, reading, running and yoga.