This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

Dead week is here and that is exactly how you are feeling. Dead. Graduation is fast approaching, and you now have four papers to write in one week and presentation after presentation and your head starts spinning, you’re already crying, and you really hope you get off this roller coaster soon before you puke. 

You start to think that there is no hope and you’re going to fall down the rabbit hole into the world of Netflix and Hulu and just forget about college because now is the time where you think it’s all too much. But wait. A Prediction from Harry Potter:

Dead week is the time where some might fall down but it is the time where you need to be a phoenix that rises from the ashes and shows the world who is boss! 

You need to take the bull by the horns and do what needs to be done. If you’re like me and about to graduate, you know that this is the final countdown (Cue the music). You need to know that it is okay to take a break while doing your work but also know that you can’t binge watch Brooklyn 99 like I’ve been wanting to do.

Just remember, you can do this. Put your mind to it and you can do anything. Write those papers, prepare for those finals, get ready for graduation. You’ve got this! 

I am a senior, English major at Stephen F. Austin. I love to read, drink coffee and hang out with my friends from back home. My goal is to get a career in publishing and editing and I will be going to the University of Denver this summer for graduate school! Thank you for taking the time to read my articles and I hope you enjoy Her Campus!
Brianna is a Psychology major with a minor in Human Development and Family Studies here at SFA. She is passionate about people and that's how she landed a spot as CC for Her Campus' chapter at SFA! She enjoys hanging out with her cats, getting tattoos, and doing research. Her passion is to help the LGBTQ+ community by focusing on LGBTQ+ health and therapy in the future.