This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

Every senior in college has had a countdown to when graduation will be. Here at SFASU we have officially hit the less than 30-day mark! In less than a month, I and hundreds of my peers will be walking across the stage and receiving our well-earned diplomas.  Now more than ever it’s important to give thanks to the ones who have helped us the most. So I have to say THANK YOU, COFFEE! 

I have lost count of how many cups of Starbucks, Einstein’s and convenience store coffee I have had in my four years at Stephen F. Austin.  I can’t stomach energy drinks, so coffee kept me going through every essay that I have had to write, and presentation that needed to be completed on a time crunch. I even made some of my closest friends over a cup of coffee. Last semester I was at Einstein’s Bros. Bagels almost every morning having a bagel and a cold brew coffee with my friend before we had to go to class. To some people, this could be me admitting my addiction, but no, I am thankful for the coffee that I have had and will continue to have after I graduate.

So, thank you, coffee. You have made many a semester so much easier and more tolerable!

I am a senior, English major at Stephen F. Austin. I love to read, drink coffee and hang out with my friends from back home. My goal is to get a career in publishing and editing and I will be going to the University of Denver this summer for graduate school! Thank you for taking the time to read my articles and I hope you enjoy Her Campus!
Brianna is a Psychology major with a minor in Human Development and Family Studies here at SFA. She is passionate about people and that's how she landed a spot as CC for Her Campus' chapter at SFA! She enjoys hanging out with her cats, getting tattoos, and doing research. Her passion is to help the LGBTQ+ community by focusing on LGBTQ+ health and therapy in the future.