Peter J. Calvin ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

Basics:

Name:  Peter J. Calvin
Major/Classification:  Cinematography / Junior
Hometown:  Dallas, TX
Age:  21
Interested In: Women
Single or Taken: Single, for now

Campus Life

Favorite thing about SFA:  I like the atmosphere; the people, the surroundings.
How are you involved on campus?: I am an R.A. for Griffith. I play for the club baseball and soccer teams and I’m currently playing intramural co-ed softball. I also am a guitarist for the St. Mary’s Music Ministry.
Favorite Class: History of Film
Least Favorite Class: Art History
How do you like to spend your weekends here: Hanging out with friends and playing zombies on Black Ops.

Miscellaneous
An embarrassing confession:  Being in my suit and wiping out on my bike on a trail and having cars stop to ask if I was okay.
Party or Kickback:  Kickback
Dream job:  MLB pitcher for the Texas Rangers.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?  Hopefully with a family and making movies; preferably large scale feature films.
Three words to describe yourself: Loyal, honorable, and determined.

Favorites

Favorite quote or bible verse or saying: “It is better to die on my feet…than to continue living on my knees.”
Favorite song to dance to at a party: “I’m Sexy And I Know It” by LMFAO
Favorite food: My mom’s homemade enchiladas.
Favorite sports team(s): Texas Rangers and Mexico’s National Soccer Team                                  
Favorite Drink:  Mocha Frappucino with three shots of espresso.
Favorite App (game or otherwise): Call Of Duty Black Ops.

The Nitty Gritty

How do you let someone know you’re interested in them:  I’ll try and catch their eye. You can tell just by looking at someone’s eyes if their interested or not.
What do you want girls to know about you:  I am a gentleman and I have absolute respect for women. The number one thing that upsets me is when a man mistreats a woman.
Five qualities that a girl must have to interest you:

1. Pretty
  2. Intelligent
  3. Easy going
  4. Knows where she wants to go in life
  5. Mature

Biggest turn off when it comes to a girl? Ooh. There’s a lot of turn offs that girls do, honestly. My biggest turn off is smoking, any kind, or being an alcoholic.

Have you ever been in love? I don’t think so.
Celebrity Crush or Campus Crush?  Campus Crush.

What HCSFA Loves about Peter?

He’s one of a kind and definitely worth holding onto! He was nothing but a gentleman throughout the whole interview and you can sense his positive vibe from across the room! Best of luck to you, Peter!
https://www.facebook.com/peter…

Kayla Borens is a senior from Stephen F Austin State University pursuing a degree in Public Communications. She has been selected as a recipient for the 2012 Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges and graduate of Kilgore Junior College. Kayla currently interns for pr firm CasMacPR, and teaches Zumba! She is also an active member in a Christian youth group, The TURNAROUND in East Texas, as well as a supporting sister of younger brother, Spencer and older sister, Selena. Her post-graduation plans include working in Texas pursuing a career in public relations and social media and making her parents proud. :) You can follow her via Twitter @PR_incess_KayB & @creativedream_.