Perfect Instagram Captions from Ed Sheeran’s Latest Album

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

Ed Sheeran is undoubtedly a musical genius. He’s got ten Grammy nominations under his belt – 2 of which he won – and his most recent album, Divide, broke the record for the most streams of any album online in a matter of only 5 days. His guitar playing and sweet, sweet singing can make even the coldest of hearts warm, and his lyrics are like someone gave the man the secret password to your internal diary.

With social media on the rise every day, what more of a perfect place to express your love for Ed’s new music than with a post about it on Instagram? Ed’s even encouraging fans to do this and tag #DivideAlbum so he can see them himself.

If you haven’t heard his new album yet, get on it. It’s all on his YouTube channel for free, so even if you’re broke – Ed’s got you. While you’re at it, or if you’re a good ole die-hard fan like myself, get to posting some pictures on Instagram using captions like the ones below:

For pics with bae

“Your love was handmade for somebody like me” – Shape of You

“Every day discovering something brand new // I’m in love with your body” – Shape of You

“Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me” – Perfect

“Now I know I have met an angel in person and she looks perfect” – Perfect

“And then she kissed me like there was nobody else in the room” – Galway Girl

“She is the sweetest thing that I know // You should see the way she holds me when the lights go low” – Hearts Don’t Break Around Here

“She is the flint that sparks the lighter // And the fuel that will hold the flame” – Hearts Don’t Break Around Here

“She is the lighthouse in the night that will safely guide me home” – Hearts Don’t Break Around Here

“I’m feeling younger every time that I’m alone with you” – How Would You Feel (Paean)

“I’ll be taking my time, spending my life, falling deeper in love with you” – How Would You Feel (Paean)

“I want you, baby, solamente” – Barcelona

“Never had I seen such beauty before the moment that I saw her” – Nancy Mulligan

For throwing subtle shade

“And last night you were in my room // And now my bedsheets smell like you” – Shape of You

“Save your loving arms for a rainy day” – Eraser

“I could live, I could die // Hanging on the words you say” – Dive

“So don’t call me baby, unless you mean it // Don’t tell me you need me, if you don’t believe it” – Dive

“I just thought that I would tell you cause you oughta know – you’re still a young girl trying to be loved” – New Man

“Baby, I’m not trying to ruin your week // But you act so differently // When you’re with him I know you’re lonely” – New Man

“I drove miles and miles, but would you do the same for me?” – Save Myself

For those deep posts

“I’m well aware of certain things that can destroy a man like me // but with that said give me one more” – Eraser

“Welcome to the new show // I guess you know I’ve been away // where I’m headed, who knows?” – Eraser

“Love could change the world in a moment – but what do I know?” – What Do I Know

“Se enioma enko ye (if thing’s aren’t working out) // Bibia Be Ye Ye (everything will be alright)” – Bibia Be Ye Ye

“So before I save someone else, I’ve got to save myself” – Save Myself

For nostalgic/sentimental posts

“And I miss the way you make me feel, and it’s real // We watched the sunset over the castle on the hill” – Castle on the Hill

“But these people raised me and I can’t wait to go home” – Castle on the Hill

“Dad always told me, “don’t you cry when you’re down” // But mum there’s a tear every time that I blink” – Supermarket Flowers

For heartbreak pics

“Promise that I will not take it personal, baby // If you’re moving on with someone new” – Happier

“I could try to smile to hide the truth // I know I was happier with you” – Happier

“A heart that’s broke is a heart that’s been loved” – Supermarket Flowers

Hello, my name is Jack Rivera and I am a graduate student at SFASU. I did my BA in English with a minor in women's and gender studies at SFA as well, and I currently am working on my Master's in Literature with a focus on British and American women writers and queer theory. I am a Senior Editor for HerCampus SFA, but I additonally like to dabble in writing when I have the time. Aside from that, I enjoy reading queer fiction and biographies, and I spend most of my free time hanging out with my lovely girlfriend and our cats. 
Greetings, earthlings. My name is Natalie and I am a lover of all things non-routine. A senior Radio/TV Broadcasting major at SFA, I enjoy running races, Netflix & Hulu binging, and traveling on short weekend getaways that I convince myself I can afford. I serve as Her Campus SFA's Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief.