Hero Copy
Hero Copy
Megan Charles / Her Campus Media

My current top 3: Astrological Signs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

Aquarius

My experiences with them have always been very interesting to say the least. They can be seen as independent and that’s why I love them so much. There is no sign quite like an Aquarius. My best friend is an Aquarius and that is one of my top reasons why I love this sign so much. People usually stereotype them as being lost and stuck in their own head. In my opinion, they are the most interesting, fun, and stand out from all the other signs. All of them that I have met, are always open-minded and have a creative outlet.

“Aquarians have a strong sense of social justice and making the world a better place, and see themselves as just one link in an endless human chain. They are very concerned about others, not because of how others treat them or how they want others to treat them.”

Libra

I decided to not put Libra first since I am a Libra, but Aquarius and Libra are almost a tie. I love how loving and dreamy they are. They are always stereotyped as outgoing and unable to make decisions. I can somewhat agree with that because I indeed cannot make up my mind, but I am actually not that outgoing. I love to be surrounded by people that I love but it is hard to walk up to a random person and start a conversation. I love how hard Libras love others and I also see them as one of the most open-minded signs.

“Libras value harmony in all forms. Ruled by Venus, the planet of beauty, Libra adores a life that looks good. As the master of compromise and diplomacy, Libra is adept at seeing all points of view, and excels at crafting compromises and effecting mediation between others. This sign has a rich inner life yet loves other people, and they’re always happiest with a large group of friends, family, and coworkers on whom they can count.”

Leo

Surprising myself here by putting Leo in my top three. I am very intrigued with how bold and fiery. I’ve indeed had my differences with Leos but I always end up going back to them. I think their loud nature and independence makes me really interested in them. In my opinion, they will always stick up for the people they love regardless of how much they hide how loving they actually are.

Bold, intelligent, warm, and courageous, fire sign Leo is a natural leader of the Zodiac, ready to blaze a trail, vanquish injustice, and make a name for themselves along the way. Blessed with high self-esteem, Lions know that they possess enviable traits—and they’re proud of them. They don’t believe in false modesty and will be the first to praise themselves for a job well done.

And there you have it, my current top three favorite astrology signs, lets see if they’ll be my top three next month.

Hannah is a Mass Communications major with a concentration of Broadcast Journalism. She is a Libra Sun, Pisces Moon, Aquarius Rising. She is a lover of plants, crystals, astrology and anything crafty.