Lipsticks Up, Heels Down

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

It’s that time again! Lipsticks up to the positive, fun events around SFA and Heels down to those that …could “improve!”

Lipsticks Up! 

• Spring Break! Regardless of what you did, it was still a much needed break from school.
  • IFC/PAN HELLENIC Week this week and the free events offered! 
  • Easter Break Next Week! 
  • The Student Services, Student Government Student Activities Association and Traditions Council hosting a viewing party to watch the Lumberjacks play Stanford in the opening round of NIT tonight – 9:30 p.m. – Axe Handle Cafe. 

Heels Down:

• Spring Break Ending!
  • HerCampus SFA still looking for a new editor for the Fall 2013 school year.
  • The Lumberjack Basketball team falling to Northwestern State
Kayla Borens is a senior from Stephen F Austin State University pursuing a degree in Public Communications. She has been selected as a recipient for the 2012 Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges and graduate of Kilgore Junior College. Kayla currently interns for pr firm CasMacPR, and teaches Zumba! She is also an active member in a Christian youth group, The TURNAROUND in East Texas, as well as a supporting sister of younger brother, Spencer and older sister, Selena. Her post-graduation plans include working in Texas pursuing a career in public relations and social media and making her parents proud. :) You can follow her via Twitter @PR_incess_KayB & @creativedream_.