This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

If you’re up for an evening that’ll rival Fashion Runway then free your calendars! On October 9th from 5pm to 6pm, there will be a fashion show produced by the organization we all know and love, FnM! Fashion N’ Motion has been an organization that puts on spectacular shows that broadcast the talents of stylist, makeup artists, models and the production team itself. I had the pleasure of interviewing one of the models, John Singleton, a senior here at SFA and a talented music education major.

Photo by SaMaria Boyd

Interviewer: How do you feel about being a part of FnM?

John: FnM is a great organization that can help you grow as a person, and it’s also an environment that coaxes you out of any shell you’re in and teaches you about professionalism. Plus, it’s hella fun.

Interviewer: What do we hope to expect during the show?

John: For the show you should definitely expect a Hollywood theme accompanied with LOTS of hype and overall good vibes. The venue though is totally different seeing that this semester it’s poolside which makes it really interesting…don’t get me wrong, I’d love to go more into detail about it but I’d like to leave the rest up for imagination. You just really have to come to see.

Interviewer: Will this be your defining moment as a prospective model?

John: Yeah, I feel like it will be because when it comes to modeling you have to be able to throw out so many spontaneous poses just to intrigue people. And I feel that after this show, my popularity level will go up and people will see that I’m not just some random guy that isn’t striving for anything; they will see a man that is creative, ambitious and they’ll also see a man that could potentially be in the limelight one day.

There you have it! Fresh from the model’s mouth. I don’t know about you all but I’m excited about what FnM has in store for us. So that being said, come out, look nice, and let’s all have a great time!

I'm a senior at Stephen F. Austin State University, currently majoring in Multidisciplinary Studies with the drive to one day become a novelist and a nurse.
Hey there Delilah..  I am a Mass Communication grad student. I work for ESPN3 and have 2 amazing pups, Pepper my hound mix and my doberman, Hercules master of the universe. I enjoy editing videos and the smell of clean sheets.