Jerald LaFleur ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

Basics
Name: Jerald LaFleur
Major/Classification: Kinesiology/Jr
Hometown: Houston, Texas
Age: 21
Interested In: A down to Earth female, one that I can believe in, makes me laugh and has a relationship with God. One I can talk to about any and everything, and one that will also be a good friend. Also one that doesn’t have a background, ’cause I do background checks.
Single or Taken: Single

Campus Life
Favorite thing about SFA: PHE Parties
How are you involved on campus: I’m just around meeting new people; & Member of Presidential Hustle.
Best Class: training and development
Worst Class: don’t really have one
How do you like to spend your weekends here: Drinking, and just chilling

Miscellaneous
Jordan’s Or Nikes: Jordan’s
An embarrassing confession: ?
Party or Kickback: both, depending on how I’m feeling
Dream job: NBA player
Where you see yourself in 10 years? Coaching basketball; Married with a few kids, Business Owner
Three words to describe yourself: fun, outgoing, and stubborn

Favorites
Favorite quote or bible verse or saying: “He without sin, shall cast the first stone” John 8:7 Favorite song to dance to at a party: Nasty Song – Lil Ru
Favorite food: French Fries
Favorite sports team(s): Dallas Cowboys and Miami Heat
Favorite Drink: Coco LOSO
Favorite App (game or otherwise): Instagram I guess

The Nitty Gritty
How do you let someone know you’re interested in them: I will tell her
What do you want girls to know about you: outgoing, joke a lot, and likes to have fun
Five qualities that a girl must have to interest you. Belief in God, good personality, fun, pretty, and can make me laugh
Biggest turn off: bad teeth
Have you ever been in love? Once
Celebrity Crush or Campus Crush? Keri Hilson on campus nunya business.

Why HC loves Jerald: We must admit,  we’re all for anyone associated with our first Campus Celebrities, Presidential Hustle Entertainment, but mainly because of his goofy personality and killer smile (although we don’t like the fact that he skipped over the embarrassing confession question, we can only imagine the answers!!!) 

How’s Jerald associated with Battle of the Piney Woods?! 
Check out PHE’s pre-game party, Rivals2 Friday, October 5, 2012 – Mercury Room – Houston, TX at 10pm 
A little entertainment before the Main Event, SFA vs SHSU – Reliant Stadium – 3pm! 

Kayla Borens is a senior from Stephen F Austin State University pursuing a degree in Public Communications. She has been selected as a recipient for the 2012 Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges and graduate of Kilgore Junior College. Kayla currently interns for pr firm CasMacPR, and teaches Zumba! She is also an active member in a Christian youth group, The TURNAROUND in East Texas, as well as a supporting sister of younger brother, Spencer and older sister, Selena. Her post-graduation plans include working in Texas pursuing a career in public relations and social media and making her parents proud. :) You can follow her via Twitter @PR_incess_KayB & @creativedream_.