I Discovered Nature’s Biggest Secret, and It’s Everything I Didn’t Know I Needed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

As a broke college student, I found that my options for a decent skin care product were very limited. I hunted down every cheap and well-reviewed face mask and cleanser, only to discover that they didn’t work for me.

I finally resorted to products on Amazon, and then I found it. The thing that made a difference in my life – the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay. And one of the best parts? It was under 10 dollars for a pound of the clay! The best thing, however, is that this clay has a multitude of uses, such as a face mask, a body wrap, and even to treat bug bites. So far, I have only used it for a face mask, but it yielded amazing results. It leaves your face feeling very soft and brand new. I definitely plan on testing all of its purposes! Believe me, this stuff will go a long way and last you a very long time.

I don’t know what I would do without this magical clay, I can’t imagine life without it! If you’re having the same skin care troubles, you may want to discover the Aztec Secret.

Photo by: Ashlyn Eustace

Brianna is a Psychology major with a minor in Human Development and Family Studies here at SFA. She is passionate about people and that's how she landed a spot as CC for Her Campus' chapter at SFA! She enjoys hanging out with her cats, getting tattoos, and doing research. Her passion is to help the LGBTQ+ community by focusing on LGBTQ+ health and therapy in the future.