Finals Giveaway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

Stressed? Tired? Moody? The end of the semester is approaching quickly, but no need to get your panties in a wad. Her Campus SFA is hosting a Finals Giveaway! This is the perfect way to relax and unwind after fall semester. We have everything you need in order to chill and be calm, using our Holiday Survival Kits. And here at HC SFA, we want you to have one for free! 

Enter now for your chance to:

• Relax and inhale positivity with flavorful teas (Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy and Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life) from Yogi. You’ll even get a $1-off coupon!
  • Skip the Adderall, and stay focused with Extra Strength 5-Hour ENERGY
  • Exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin with the 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-pollution MaskCaribbean Coconut Calming Mask and Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask from Leaders Cosmetics.
  • Curl up on the couch with a fuzzy blanket and coffee on the Satruday before finals. To add to your cozy day, you will get a free month subscription, bookmarks and a book courtesy of Book of the Month. As an added bonus, if you subscribe using code HERCAMPUS30, you’ll get 30 percent off a 3-month membership + a complimentary tote!
  • Strike a pose and slay with Rimmel London cosmetics, including some of their best-sellers: Scandaleyes Mascara, Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner, Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour and Natural Bronzer.
  • You know that great feeling when you get under the covers after freshly shaving your legs? You can experience this wonderful sensation with Pure Silk Shave Cream in Raspberry Mist. Furthermore, you can win a trip to Colorado for a day of relaxation at Life Spa and more as part of their “Love Your Legs” getaway.

•How to enter•​

The giveaway will be open for 10 days, so we will choose five winners Thursday, December 15! All you have to do to enter is . . .

• Follow us on Twitter (@hercampussfasu)
  • Tweet us a message, using the hashtag #hcgiveawaysfa. Example: I’m so excited for the HCSFA Giveaway! #hcgiveawaysfa  OR
  • Follow us on Instagram (@hercampussfasu), repost our giveaway photo and hashtag #hcgiveawaysfa 
Hi! My name is Andréa Tinoco. I am a senior at SFA, majoring in journalism and minoring in general business. My position at Her Campus SFA is the Campus Correspondent as well as Editor In Chief. My passions include writing, reading, running and yoga.