The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

Glory is an 18-year-old girl from Katy, Texas, whose crocheting hobby turned into a whirlwind small business in a matter of months. With over 28,000 followers on Instagram and over 1,800 sales on Etsy, Crafting in Glory is the small business that everyone can get behind.

Not only does Glory crochet plushies ranging from miniature strawberry cows to jumbo blueberry otters, but the crochet patterns she uses are original designs as well. She uses premium wool that is extremely soft to the touch and spends an intense amount of time perfecting each and every one of her creations. Her plushies are made in batches and are listed on her Etsy site several times monthly, with the occasional themed release. The most recent batch: a collection of Valentine’s Day-themed cows, elephants, red pandas, and llamas, sold out in just under fifteen minutes, and this theme is re-occurring in all of Glory’s releases. Traffic to the Crafting in Glory website just prior and during the time of restock skyrockets to the point of the site’s crashing at times. Needless to say, you better have a strong Internet connection and swift mouse-work to have a shot at getting a plushie of your own.

If you aren’t quick enough to grab a plushie during the public release, Glory has a Patreon! At $5 monthly, the tier two “Exclusive Shopper” subscription grants you access to a Patreon-exclusive portion of her shop, a monthly plush only available for purchase by her Patreon members, and early access to all things Crafting In Glory. If you’re interested in learning from her craftsmanship, on the other hand, the $6.50/month tier grants Patrons a monthly exclusive plushie pattern, an exclusive tutorial video for the pattern, and on-demand crocheting help from Glory herself.

Still doesn’t sound good enough? The V.I.C. (Very Important Customer) tier might be right for you, then! At $15 per month, this Patreon tier not only receives all of the other tiers’ benefits, but they also get 15% off of the entire Crafting In Glory website and pre-release access to the sales!

Whether you’re a maker yourself or just a crochet plushie fiend, you’re sure to find something worth supporting at Crafting in Glory. You can check out Glory’s website and give her a follow on Instagram at @CraftingInGlory by clicking the respective hyperlinks.

Julia is a second-year student at Stephen F. Austin State University majoring in General Agriculture with a concentration in Pre-Veterinary Medicine and a minor in Applied Statistics. She lived in Colorado and Washington State before moving to Texas with her family, and grew up in household of animals! Besides writing, some other passions of hers include painting, reading, piano, and video games.