Bradley Hildreth SFASU ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

This week’s campus cutie will brighten up your day with his charm and humor. He’s a go-to guy for advice, according to his friends, and loves to hold conversations. SFA, meet Bradley Hildreth!

Age: 21

Hometown: Dallas, TX

Classification: Senior

Major: Radio/TV Broadcasting with a minor in Political Science

Hobbies: reading, football, poetry, politics, working out, music, social media

Current Status: Single

Who do you look up to? 
JESUS, Micheal Eric Dyson, Hill Harper, President Obama, C.S. Lewis, Chris Matthews, Cornel West, my mama and any person with a good head on their shoulders and Jesus in their hearts. 

What qualities do you look for in a girl? 
She would be smart, God-fearing, have good conversation, a pretty smile and a good soul. 

A common saying is “A way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”. What are your favorite foods?
I love soul food, fast food, and two piece tuesdays at popeye’s.

What kind of music do you listen to and who are your favorite artists?
Neo Soul, Gospel, R&b, Rap, and Hip Hop. My favorite artists are Mali Music, Drake, Andre 3000, Big K.R.I.T., common, Anthony Hamilton, and Erykah Badu.

What is your “ideal date”?
My ideal date would be going to a good movie and going out to eat…you get to understand their taste in food and that provides good conversation for dinner. 

Jessika Davidson is a senior at Stephen F. Austin State University majoring in Radio/TV communications with an emphasis in news writing and a public relations/photojournalism double minor. From Houston, TX, the humorous and vivacious campus socialite came to Nacogdoches to escape the hustle and bustle of Texas' big city. When she's not hard at work at the campus radio or TV station, she's often doing community service projects around town with her sorority sisters of Gamma Sigma Sigma, of which she is the chapter president of. She also enjoys working at her jobs, one as a Master Control Operator for the KTRE-9 TV station and one as the owner of Jessika Davidson Photography, where she travels the state with her beloved nikon, affectionately named "Gary", to shoot weddings. She is beyond excited to be a campus correspondent for SFA, and hopes to become a video journalist (news reporter) or a host of a entertainment show.