6 Reasons Why You Should Write For Her Campus at SFA

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

Her Campus SFA is looking to fill some positions! We are hoping to expand as a group and become more involved on campus, and we would love for you to be a part of it. These opportunities are available for ALL SFA students- there are NO gender, major, or classification requirements. Please contact us if you might be interested and share this with anyone you know who might be as well! Now, here are six reasons why you should write for us:

1. You can write about practically anything.

2. It’ll look great on your resume.

3. We have open leadership positions (which will also look great on your resume).

4. It’s good experience, no matter what your major is (Writing is always a good skill to have).

5. You get to be a voice for your fellow college students, and you know you have a lot you want to say!

6. It’s a lot of fun and a great way to meet people! (and you can use fun gifs like this one) 

Andrea Gallier is a Journalism major and Dance minor at Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas. Her passions include: dancing, traveling, hiking, backpacking, camping, The Walking Dead, and (of course) writing. Andrea sailed with Semester at Sea in Spring 2016 and is an aspiring travel writer. She has also worked as a contributing writer at The Pine Log at SFA and is a member of Dimensions Contemporary Ballet, a dance company in Nacogdoches. Website: http://andreagallier.wixsite.com/portfolio Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat: @andreagallier