This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

We all know that cats are weird. Their quirks, noises, and habits can make anyone laugh when compiled into a 2-minute Facebook video. What I didn’t realize until I actually had cats of my own is just how weird and crazy they can be.

Now I’m pretty weird myself, but I never thought that my weirdness would rub off on my two furry children, Chicken and Noodles. Here’s five times my cats did some crazy stuff that no one asked for, but no one really is mad about because it’s all on camera.

1. When Noodles Forgot How to Drink Water

He’s a special one, this kid.

2. When Chicken Was Camera Shy

Sometimes you just have those “no photos please” days.

3. When Noodles Thought He Was Supposed to Be a Part of Thanksgiving

We’re all family here.

4. When Noodles Needed to Do Laps … IN THE LIVING ROOM

Gotta get your cardio in.

5. When Chicken Thought the Camera Was a Snack

Yum, who doesn’t love a good iPhone for dessert?

Like I said, cats are weird, but we all love them anyway.

Brianna is a Psychology major with a minor in Human Development and Family Studies here at SFA. She is passionate about people and that's how she landed a spot as CC for Her Campus' chapter at SFA! She enjoys hanging out with her cats, getting tattoos, and doing research. Her passion is to help the LGBTQ+ community by focusing on LGBTQ+ health and therapy in the future.
Greetings, earthlings. My name is Natalie and I am a lover of all things non-routine. A senior Radio/TV Broadcasting major at SFA, I enjoy running races, Netflix & Hulu binging, and traveling on short weekend getaways that I convince myself I can afford. I serve as Her Campus SFA's Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief.