Entertainment

3 Albums to Listen to While Spring Cleaning

I don’t know about you, but I love to have a mini dance party while cleaning up my space. Nothing gets me more in the mood to get stuff done than a good jam session and pretending my broom is a mic stand. These albums are perfect for just that. 

The Pink Polo EP(2016) by Masego and Medasin

Masego refers to his music as “Trap House Jazz” and what a fitting name that is. He teams up with Medasin, a talented producer from Dallas, for their EP The Pink Polo. The whole album is a dance party from start to finish, with its futuristic sound and funky energy. You’ll be shaking your booty while you scrub the counters. Here are a few of my favorites: 

Shut Up and Groove

Girls that Dance 

Bounce

How to be a Human Being(2016) by Glass Animals 

Glass Animals are a British four-piece band who makes trippy, electric, hyperactive indie music. Their second album How to Be Human Being is energetic, wild and man will it get your feet moving and swaying while you mop the floor. If you don’t want to listen to the whole album, these songs should get your energy going: 

Season 2 Episode 3

The Other Side of Paradise 

Pork Soda 

Around the World and Back(2015) by State Champs

State Champs are a pop punk from Albany, New York. Their album Around the World and Backis a headbanger from start to finish and bound to give you lots of energy to finish your spring cleaning.  

Here are a few bangers to get you started: 

Secrets 

Shape Up 

Breaking Ground 

Crank up the volume on your speakers and bust a move while you beautify your space. 

Pop punk enthusiast. Concert photography. Aspiring music journalist. The definition of a music nerd.