What’s in My Purse for Winter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

Seasons change, and so do the things in your purse. Here are my must have items for all my gal pals suffering through the winter!

1. Green Tea Hand Cream

These hand creams are sold at Bath & Body Works for around $4. I love these because they’re extremely moisturizing, and a perfect size for your purse. They come in several scents, and they even have seasonal scents!

2. Chap Stick

Absolutely essential for the cold, a good chap stick or moisturizing lipstick is perfect for the winter. I’m loving this one, because it has a tint and keeps your lips from being chapped!

3. Oil Blotting Paper

If you like to get a work out in at random like me, these are perfect if you have oily skin. Changes in the weather can make your skin go a little crazy, and these sheets will help tame that! Personally, I like these sheets by NYX.

4. Tissues (a baby pack)

These are a must for those days you feel stuffy or have a runny nose. 

5. Stain Remover Stick 

Essential for when you spill your hot cocoa (or wine) on your favorite leggings or sweater. 

6. Dry Shampoo

No matter the season, this is a must have for me. My favorite dry shampoo’s are Batiste or Herbal Essences. 

Katie Bender

Sewanee '20

Pre-Law Psychology Major, Sewanee CC, Kappa Delta Sorority Eta Epsilon Chapter