Sweet Summer Sensations

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

Well, summer is almost here! And what does that mean? Endless opportunities for fun. Whether you are working at your dream job/internship or staying home to spend time with the fam, summer is sure to be memorable. Just think of all the fun things you will be able to do for 3 months. And while you are enjoying these months of fun, Her Campus has some tips for how to live your summer to the fullest.

1.Eat at the restaurants you love and have missed

Chipotle

click here to see if there’s a Chipotle near you! 

2. Read that book you’ve had your eye on for a while.

Rich Bitch: A Simple 12-Step Plan for Getting Your Financial Life Together…Finally by Nicole Lapin

“Do your eyes glaze over just thinking about the mumbo-jumbo language of finance? Do you break out into hives when faced with getting your financial life together? Well, sister, you are not alone. In RICH BITCH, money expert and financial journalist Nicole Lapin lays out a 12-Step Plan in which she shares her experiences—mistakes and all—of getting her own finances in order. She talks to you not like a lecturer but as your friend. And even though money is typically an “off-limits” conversation, nothing is off-limits here.” (Read more here)

3. Display that perfect beach/pool bod (Don’t worry, summer is a great time to also work on making it better, and Her Campus knows some great products to help)

Crunch Live        

Unlimited access to online workouts, 15–minute “quickies”, 24/7 from anywhere (Even your phone), and customized workout and playlists

Her Campus readers can enjoy all of this with 30-day access code: HERCAMPUS

Visit here and click “Get Started”

Blink Tattoos

I’m sure you’ve seen those hot metallic tattoos that are all the rage. Whether they are being used as jewelry at a formal or in the sun as a bonus to any cute bathing suit, these are sure to draw everyone’s eye.

“Blink Tattoos is pleased to bring the DXB Collection to the big thinkers and adventure seekers. It doesn’t matter if you’re searching for the gnarlit wave or the next bit of inspiration, Blink will remind you to stay focused and live in the moment. Life is a journey, and it’s time to explore.”

This collection has over 60 super fun and super cute tattoos.

Visit here and see promo code “HERCAMPUSVIP” to save 15% (offer expires 5/15)

4. Check Out the Latest Fashion

Boohoo

offers 24/7 fashion

Visit here and get a 30% discount by redeeming code: HERCAMPUS30 at checkout (offer expires 5/25)

And now you’re set for a fantastic summer! Just don’t forget the sunscreen! See you on the Mountain in August, Her Campus readers :) 

Madi is a Senior from Asheville, North Carolina. She has written for the Sewanee chapter of Her Campus since it was founded her Freshman year, and hopes to continue writing after graduation either as a journalist or through work in Public Relations. She loves laughing and hearing people's life stories!