This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

It’s that time of year again: Spring is in the air. For clothing, this means floral prints, pastel colors, and sundresses. For your nails, this means it’s time to break up with the darker shades you’ve been sporting through Winter and move on to something brighter. However, once you’ve gotten used to something it can be hard to move on from it. To make the transition easier, here are some great colors that will make your nails pop!

Essie’s entire Spring 2017 Collection is to die for, but my favorite is definitely Excuse me, Sur. It’s a beautiful shade of pink that’s perfect for when you when you don’t want to draw too much attention to your nails.

Picture Credit: NailThatAccent.com

OPI’s Spring 2017 Collection is also full of winners. Based on Fiji, the collection is filled with pretty blues, greens, and neutrals. Suzi Without a Paddle brings calm vibes with its beautiful aqua color, and it’s even a gel product so it will last forever without chipping!

Picture Credit: NailThatAccent.com

The light purple color of Nars’s Kalymnos nail polish would go wonderfully with any beach attire. It’s neutral enough that the purple won’t distract the eye from anything else you’re trying to show off.

Picture Credit: Temptalia.com

Fruit Machine by Butter London will have you thinking of Easter and bubblegum with its pretty in pink vibes. It’s shading right between purple and pink make it versatile too!

Photo Credit: PeachyPolish.com

The most expensive product on this list, Chanel’s Le Vernis in Rouge Essential is also gorgeous. No matter what season it is, a good red is an essential color to have in your nail kit. It’s classic, meaning it never goes out of style and can go with almost anything.

Photo Credit: KarenGNails.com

SaveSave