Oh the weather outside is frightful! When the holiday season rolls around, I feel like all I ever want to drink is peppermint flavored hot coffee drinks (anyone else???) Well, if you love peppermint mochas as much as I do, this recipe is one you'll want to learn! It only requires a few simple ingredients and you can make it in less than 10 minutes! Not only does it taste AMAZING, it'll make your room smell so good.
- 1 saucepan
- 1/2 cup milk (I like making mine with soy milk and it tastes just as good!)
- 1 cup coffee
- 1/4 cup chopped chocolate
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- In the saucepan, add the milk, coffee and chocolate together on medium and stir gently
- Then bring the ingredients to a simmer for about 2-3 minutes
- Pour mixture into your mug
- Add whipped cream on top and sprinkle some crushed chocolate and/ or candy cane on top.
That's all! Simple and soooooooo good (win win!)