Product Reviews: Buxom Va-Va-PLUMP™ Shiny Liquid Lipstick!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

I recently had the opportunity to try out an awesome new product, and I’m absolutely in love.  To make this review a bit more organized I split it up into categories, so if you have certain things you always look for, this review should be super easy for you to read!

Color:

I tried the Va-Va-Plump lipstick in Wine Me, which is a super fun, bright raspberry. The color is pretty pigmented, so it looks brighter on than I expected it to when I saw it in the tube.  I didn’t mind this, because I love bright lipstick, but it isn’t for everyone. 

Formula

The lipstick is advertised as being a satin finish, which isn’t exactly how I would describe it.  It looks pretty matte once it’s on, but I didn’t mind that. I also love finally having a matte lipstick that isn’t drying. It stays on really nicely and lasts a long time, perfect for a night out!

Application

The applicator is one of my favorite parts of this lipstick. The shape is really nice and it goes on smoothly. There isn’t a lot to say with this, but I wanted to mention it because it was really nice.

Overall Quality

All in all, I think this lipstick really deserves its 4.3 stars on Sephora. It’s a nice lipstick at a reasonable price that has a ton of variety.  I would absolutely recommend this to a friend!