Nashville’s Instagram Queens

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

A short drive down I-24, the city of Nashville is often a favorite weekend hangout for Sewanee students to enjoy. From 12 South to East Nashville, Nashville’s neighborhoods are unique hubs of cultural influence that one could spend an entire afternoon eating and shoping their way through. Detailed below is a list of four trending “Instagram Queens” who hail from the city of Nashville,TN, each with her own way of expressing the beauty of her home.

• Maryellen portrays an interesting contrast of polished feminine detail against a relaxed denim look. Her feed is a mixture of local food, architecture and stylistic influences. 

• Often sporting different variations of the wide brimmed hat, Ruthie Lindsey presents herself as a urban cowgirl. Her feed ranges from visits to trendy b&b’s to frolicking sunlit landscapes.

• Tiana Lewis’ feed is punchy, fresh and bohemian. She displays a gorgeous collection of travel shots, beauty trends, local eateries and street style.

• Rachel Li is elegant and bold in her approach, emphasizing clean lines. Her focus is primarily fashion, occasionaly shifting to her favorite local haunts.

SaveSave