This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

Happy warm Wednesday, everyone! After yesterday’s brief snowpocalypse, I’m sure everyone is out frolicking in the sunlight. But, in case you’re not – say, if you burn easily like me – here are some links for you to help pass your time. Enjoy!

Ipsy.com

Ipsy is a makeup emporium right at your fingertips. For only $10 a month, you can receive a bag full of items that you choose yourself. When you sign up, you take a makeup personality test that tells the Ipsyers which of their on-hand products will be right for you! I just signed up, and I’m super psyched to get my first package.

The Man Who Lives Without Money via Blindfold

Mark Boyle lived without money for two years. Read this article to check out why, how, and what happened.

Meet The Woman Who Lives With 200 Sloths via Buzzfeed

This woman rescues sloths and lets them live in her house until they can be returned to the wild. They. Live. IN. HER. HOUSE.

A Star In A Bottle via The New Yorker

This article is CRAZY long, but if you’re into the sciences or environmental studies, you might find this to be extremely interesting.

“Nipple” Is The Sex App No One Asked For via Buzzfeed

Sorry for double-dipping into the Buzzfeed bowl this week, but when I came across this article, I couldn’t pass it up. With Kik, Yik Yak, and other blatantly privacy-invading apps coming out, this one takes the cake.

29 Photos That Will Make Your Brain Explode With Happiness via Popsugar

I am so not sorry for my constantly cheesy cuteness articles. Revel in it.

A 13-Year Old Eagle Huntress In Mongolia via BBC News (Author’s Fave!)

This article and photo compilation about a 13-year old girl who hunts with eagles really caught me off guard when I first saw it. Not because she was a female, of course. But because I had never seen images of anyone partaking in eagle hunting. This is absolutely my favorite link of the week. The photographer is amazing and his subject is even more so. 

That’s all I have for this week! I hope y’all enjoy these articles and I hope you don’t have to pull any all-nighters like I did last night. Remember to comment or email me at cornwme0@sewanee.edu with comments and suggestions! Good luck in the last few weeks of class, and I’ll be back next week with some more Links We Love!

Madison is a sophomore from Chattanooga, Tennessee. She enjoys Christmas in July, things that sparkle, gender equality and LGBT activism, meditating, video games, and sushi. She is majoring in both English and Anthropology and hopes to become a journalist or researcher in Linguistic Anthropology.