How We Handles Finals With Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

One of the perks of being part of the Her Campus Sewanee team is that we get boxes of awesome goodies from companies who want us to test out their products, and this semester was no different! To help us get through finals week, companies like CamelBak, Bauble Bar, Luna, and Coldeeze helped us make it through with health, energy, and style. Our Christmas gift to you is sharing the great goodies we got, and letting you know how they can help YOU get through any tough week!

The first thing we saw when we opened the #HCSurvivalKit Box was these bags of Kettle Brand Hey Neighbor goodie bags. And what else were they filled with but food! We def spent at least the first half of our meeting nomming hard.

(Photo courtesy of Madi Carter)

After the meeting, Tari was able to power through her Calc studying with her bag of Maple Bacon popcorn…trust us, this may be one combo that SOUNDS wtf, but it is actually heaven in a bag!

(Photo courtesy of Tari Kandemiri)

And after finals, Bethany went right home and stocked up on her own mini-collection of Kettle Brand Salt and Ground Pepper Chips! She DARES you to try and eat just one.

(Photo courtesy of Bethany Hamson)

Chips and popcorn were great snacks to help us through those awkward in-between-meal hours, but, let’s face it, sometimes us hard-working collegiettes just don’t have time to make it to lunch or dinner. That’s why we LOVED these Luna Bar Chocolate Peppermint Sticks – they had tons of calcium, folic acid, antiocidants A, C, and E, fiber, and protein to fill our bellies so we could take the occasional break from McClurg without taking a break from our studying!

(Photo courtesy of Luna Bar)

The Sewanee Plague is everyone’s #1 enemy, and it always seems to come around during finals week. But luckily, the Her Campus Sewanee team stayed nice and healthy thanks to these handy Cold-EEZE tablets! Cough, congestion, sore throat…all the symptoms of everyobe’s worst nightmare. Luckily, a quick trip to CVS to pick up these babies is well worth saving you a week of the nasty plague!

(Photo courtesy of Cold-EEZE)

In addition to yummy snacks and medicine, the third key ingredient to helping these collegietes make it through finals week was lots and lot of water! Which is why this super cute pink CamelBack I received was the best thing ever. I filled it up with water in between each class, and was able to sip on it during class and throughout studying without worrying about spilling!

(Photo courtesy of CamelBak)

Okay, so we wouldn’t be true collegiettes if we didn’t admit that a little bit of #style goes a long way during finals week. I was able to spice up my end-of-semester wardrobe with this fab Bauble Bar bracelet that reads NOFILTER (of course), and got tons of compliments!

(Photo courtesy of Annie Blanks)

Every collegiette knows that drab hair can ruin an outfit, no matter how cute your new bracelet is. That’s why our TRESemme 7-day Keratin Treatment kits were so amazeballs! Kate was especially a fan…she lathered up in TRESemme every night for a week, and by finals was getting tons of compliments on her shiny chestnut locks!

(Photo courtesy of Kate Longaker)

A spritz or two of TRESemme hairspray just before class ensures those pesky flyaways won’t get stuck in our lip gloss on the walk to DuPont! BONUS: it comes in travel size, so it fits perfectly in your back pack or tote!

(Photo courtesy of TRESemme)

And…hello…nothing motivates us to write those essays faster than a  promising Chipotle gift card sitting right beside our laptops! Nothing says “finish that term paper” more than “free burrito when you’re done”!

(Photo courtesy of Madi Carter)

And, let’s go ahead and go there—every collegiette’s worst nightmare is when you’re studying in uncomfortable panties. It’s one of those awkard things that nobody else can see, but is the only thing you can focus on. Lucky for us, Cosabella sent some panties to try out—and they were seriously the best! They fit perfectly on all our different body types, and were so comfortable whether we were wearing denim in class or leggings in the library.

(Photo courtesy of Cosabella)

So, Sewanee collegiettes, take it from us—these amazing products will help you make it through ANY time of the year! Check out our Facebook, Twitter, and Insta for more proof!

Annie is a senior English major and Women's and Gender Studies minor from Macon, GA.