This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

What’s up my fellow Geeks?

Welcome to the nerd side of Her Campus, where I will show you some awesome sites to get some Geek swag. From full-on licensed merchandise to comic book character-inspired cuteness. By the end of this article you too will know the pleasures of proudly showing off your nerdiness (and look boss while doing it, #justsaying).

Warning: The following contents may result in too much swag to handle and a decreased bank account.

1. Look human. No seriously. Don’t let them know we’re not of this planet. The plans haven’t commenced yet.

Oh I’m so clever (not really, but let’s pretend).

The first website we are pulling up is lookhuman, an amazing website that has so much geekery going on that the first time I found it I may have squealed with joy. You can find any fandom imaginable, as well as strangely effective political statements (#mermaidsagainstgenderroles) and puns. A lot of puns.

This site is also primarily workout gear (which I own way too much of) and clothing-wise only has tops (tank tops, sweatshirts, pullovers, etc.). It also has a lot of stuff for your room so go check it out. Now. Trust me. You won’t regret it (but your wallet might).

2. Think geek. Look geek. Be geek.

Next up is thinkgeek! Now I’m not going to lie, this site is expensive but if you ever want to splurge then this is the place to do it!

All of their gear is licensed and they have all sorts of apparel, accessories, and cooking supplies (no joke). This site may have too much geek love to handle, but I believe in you.

The fandom selection is a bit slimmer, but the major ones are covered: Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, Avengers, Dr. Who, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings- you get my drift.

3. Feel the nerd flowing through you, be one with the nerd-fu.

Nerdkungfu is bringing up our third spot. They’re chiller when it comes to the nerdom, primarily dishing out t-shirts, tanks, and posters concerning main-stream media geekiness. It’s okay friends, no one is judging you, go do it.

On the bright side this site is also more affordable! Booyah!

4. Being a geek sure is a Hot Topic these days. (See what I did there?)

I know, I know. Hot topic? Why would someone go there? The last time I was there I was still bemoaning my pre-teen angst and looking like a raccoon after a night of eating crack out of a trash can.

Hot Topic is the place of scene/emo/punk/whatever they call themselves these days but hey! Nothing wrong with those things or with enjoying all the nerdiness that Hot Topic boasts. I mean guys, they have a No Face dress and a Black Widow skirt. Your argument is invalid.

5. Etsy

I’m not explaining this one. Just go. Support your local crafters while expressing your geeky pleasures. Clothing, plushies, buttons, bracelets, necklaces- legit whatever you could want, they can do.

6. Wherever you want!

You don’t need to go to a specialty shop to express your inner nerd. Walmart has cheap buttons and patches and anywhere (like thrift stores) has cute clothing articles that you can throw together ‘inspired’ by whatever character you’re going for.

Want to channel your inner Katniss? Some brown leggings and a dark green tunic with a rough brown leather jacket thrown over, hair in a braid, some sturdy boots, and BAM there you go.

Feeling a little mischievous? Take a note from Harley Quinn with some eye-catching red skinny jeans/leggings, a black top, leather jacket if you’re feeling daring, cute low pigtails, some eyeliner, and now you’re ready to go terrorize Gotham!

Feeling more classic? Get your deduction on with some nice dark slacks (or a pencil skirt, no shame), complimenting blouse, throw on a dark blue scarf and brooding trench coat and there you go, you can now pass any exam.

So there we go! Now go forth, fellow nerds, and rock your fandom fashion!

Born and raised in Dandridge, TN, Taylor is a simple pre-law anthropology major and is a fan of anything cute/fluffy, reading, tea/coffee, and cats. Her patronus is Harley Quinn.