Holiday Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

One of the best things about being a part of Her Campus are the awesome Survival Kits we get four times a year. They contain so many amazing things from sponsors that want our honest opinions about their products. We just received our Holiday Survival Kit, so here is the low down on everything we received.

Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye Revive Gel

Let me real for a second- I have the worst bags under my eyes. No matter how much sleep I get or how much concealer I put on, I always have such bad bags under my eyes it’s ridiculous. When I saw that we got something to fix that, I was thrilled. I used it the very first night we went through the box, and I have to say I was pleased with the result. It was kind of sticky and I could definitely tell that the skin there had tightened. It worked so quickly too, it was amazing not having to wait seven days to see results like some other products. It’s hypoallergenic and cruelty free too, so you don’t need to worry about your sensitive skin or the animals. I definitely recommend this stuff. 

Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist™ PRO Palette and Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Mascara

Tarte is my all time favorite makeup brand ever. Most of their products are vegan and everything is cruelty free, something that I love. I went cruelty free with my makeup years ago, so finding this brand that follows my beliefs while still offering amazing products made me so happy. Probably 3/4 of my makeup has been by Tarte since I discovered them, if that tells you how obsessed I am. The PRO Palette and Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara are two of the things I don’t own by Tarte though, so getting them made me so happy. I rave about this brand to anyone who will listen, so you can believe when I tell you that this mascara is the bomb. The palette is super pigmented and the mascara doesn’t clump your lashes.

Being Hand Cream

We got two different scents of this lotion, Salted Caramel and Macadamia and Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom, and both are really nice. I have so much lotion from Ipsy subscriptions, but I am a firm believer in never having enough of it. My hands get dry so easily, so I have to put lotion on them every day at least once. The variety in scent is nice because the caramel is super sweet while the other is more refreshing. I’m not entirely sure what “cloudberry” is, but I’ll accept it. The logo on the container kind of creeps me out too, but again I’ll let it slide considering the quality of the product.

Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles

This item was a bit of a wild card. When I first saw it in the box, I was genuinely confused as to what we would do with it, but then I realized how useful Krazy Glue really is. It is one of those items you always need but will never buy. Krazy Glue is useful if you like doing crafts, but it’s also perfect for fast fixes of items you can’t live without. Is your shoe strap broken? Glue it back together. Sunglasses broke? Glue them. Your favorite shot glass break apart? Krazy Glue has got your back.

#ActuallySheCan Tanks created in partnership with Le Motto

These tanks are so cute. We got three different mottos “Less Drama More Karma” in dark grey, “Less Regret More Sweat” in heather grey, and “Less Hesitation More Meditation” in white. The material is a soft cotton blend that breathes really well, making it perfect for your workout. Le Motto will give you a 25% discount if you enter code “HerCampus” at checkout. This promotion only lasts through November 30th, so get on it!