Freshmen Tales from Fall Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

After experiencing the debauchery that is Fall Party, we asked our fellow freshmen what their craziest experience was.

These are their stories.

“I got hit in the nose at Ying Yang twins and my nose started bleeding really badly and I didn’t even notice it was bleeding until 5 minutes after when the person next to me let me know” 

“A high school girl tried to fight me” 

“My car was vandalized”  

“A dinosaur bit my finger”

“I fell into the fire pit” 

“I had a panic attack in the crowd…”

“I saw spiderman jump off a van!”

“A dad tried to grind on me.”

“I woke up in a thorn bush” 

“I lost my ID 5 times, and found it 5 times” 

“Some girl fell from the top of a couch and straight into a trash can and when I offered to pull her out, she said she wanted to stay in the trash can”  

“I got chased by a drunk guy”

“I woke up to 10 random people lying on my dorm room floor” 

“I saw my boyfriend’s mom hammered at the concert at ATO”

“I took a 10 minute nap during a pregame at 5:30pm because my body had just had enough already”

“If only I could remember”

“Why is everybody taking off their clothes”

“Holy s*** how am I still alive right now???”

“Well I accidentally stole a coat hanger and a banana from my friends room and I was waving them around at Ying Yang Twins and people kept trying to steal my coat hanger and banana. Also I offered a baby in a stroller some of my mimosa in front of her mom. And I stole a traffic cone and it’s in my room now.”

“I dropped my phone into my drink and broke it…”

“A 30 year old woman spilled her drink on me because I got in front of her to touch the Ying Yang Twins.”

“You do know that both twins were there, right?”

“…hmm…what did I see?”

“Lemonaritas taste the same coming out, as going back in…”

“I went to dinner with my parents incredibly drunk”

“I dont know, but it was a lot of fun”

Dani is currently a freshman from the 410 with a love for The Doors, Nutella, and Chris Pratt/Andy Dwyer.
Lily Anne

Sewanee '14

K