This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

I believe i’m in good company when I say that Free People is pretty much flawless. Not only do they make beautiful clothes, but their accessories….and shoes….and everything else are what would fill up my dream closet. After a long week of running about campus, I like to do a little online-shopping and indulge in some of my Free People faves. A couple of online-shopping adventures ago, I discovered that for most of their lines, Free People also creates amazing short films with great storylines to accompany them! Below are a couple of my favorite films by them, it’s basically a fashion show and a movie coming together in perfect harmony! Hopefully you all enjoy seeing another side of a brand, and these dreamy videos filled with clothes to lust over may just be the perfect study distraction.

1. Rangeen

2. Spark

3. Neighbor

4. A Letter

Hailing from Silver Spring, Maryland, Tariro is a bubbly and active student-athlete who's so glad that there's Nutella at McClurg and Skype to call back home. She loves writing, reading, and cracking jokes whenever her friends are around.