DIY: Easy Halloween Treats (Vegan, too)

BOO! It's officially fall time and you know what that means: scary movies, flannels, campfires, and of course, delicious treats. Here are some yummy, vegan, diy fall treats!

Chocolate Mousse Graveyard

What you'll need:

•     100 g / 3.5 oz dark chocolate
  •     1 cup non-dairy whipped cream
  •     1 tbsp cocoa powder
  •     1 tbsp icing sugar
  •     ½ tsp vanilla extract
  •     Gravestone and "dirt"
  •     8 oreo cookies
  •     4 white cookies
  •    20 g / 0.5 oz chocolate, melted

What to do:

1. Chop 100 g chocolate finely and transfer to a bowl. Bring the cream to a boil and then pour oven the chocolate. Leave for a minute and then stir until the chocolate is melted.
  2. Add cocoa, icing sugar and vanilla extract and let cool completely in the fridge. Whip with an electric mixer to a fluffy mousse and divide the mousse in 4 glasses, about 3/4 up.
  3. Remove the white cream filling on the Oreos and crush the cookies in a plastic bags to crumbles. Melt 20 g chocolate. Dust some icing sugar on the white cookies and shake it off so only a thin layer remains.
  4. Use the melted chocolate to write "RIP" on the white cookies, pour the crushed Oreos in a thick layer on top of the mousse, stick the white cookies half way down and serve.

What you'll need:

Nondairy white chocolate, melted + 1 Tbsp. non-hydrogenated shortening

• 10 Vegan No-No's
  • 4 Oreos chopped up
  • 4 Vegan peanut butter cups chopped up
  • 1 Tbsp. vegan chocolate sprinkles

What to do:

1. Place a little less than half of the chopped Oreos, No-No's, and peanut butter cups down on a baking sheet covered by a piece of wax paper, covering an approximate 9x5" rectangle.
  2. Coat with the melted white chocolate.
  3. Gently press in the remainder of the candy and cookies, and coat with sprinkles.
  4. Freeze for 15-20 minutes or until set.
  5. Roughly chop up.