This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

It’s Valentine’s season, whether you love it, hate it, or feel like it is the corporate attempt to monetize love, most people feel some sort of obligation to participate or rebel against it. So if celebrating with some cute love songs is your thing, here is a list for you

1. Real Love Baby by Father John Misty

This song just has some cute love vibes, with some vintage style.

Check it out HERE

2. Looking Out for You by Joy Again

Cute song about having a crush- check it out here

3. Love of Mine by Felly

Some soft California jazz rap about being in love- music video here

4. Romeo and Juliet by The Killers

You can probably get an idea from the title, but a cute modern take on a classic- listen here

5. May I Have This Dance by Francis and the Lights feat. Chance the Rapper

I know I am biased towards Chance, but while this song is simple lyrically, I think it still gets its emotional point across with production and style, so check out the music video

6. Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

Psychedelic vibes and all, this song is a good Valentine listen—check it out here

7. Tear in My Heart by Twenty-One Pilots

Everyone has probably already heard this song, but it is a good love song so it’s here anyway- here’s the music video

8. Cute by D.R.A.M.

Another song most people have probably heard, but an adorable song nonetheless that is almost guaranteed to put a smile on your face! You can check out the music video here

But hey if Valentine’s day isn’t your thing that’s fine too—and I have this for you guys out there