This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

Craving something cheesy on your Saturday night? I’ve got you covered!

Mac and Cheese

This one is a classic! A fan favorite! Depending on how ambitious you’re feeling you can grab some from a container and pop it in the microwave, go for the box and cook it up on the stove, get some from the freezer section and bake it in the oven, or go for the gold and make it yourself from scratch! Such a diverse and delicate dish.

Chips and Queso

Being from Texas, it’s hard to say no to this one. And I’ll be honest: I’m super picky when it comes to my queso. But if you can find a good one out there, never let it go. I often struggle to make my own though because there’s just a certain something that I seem to be missing. If anyone knows the secret, hit me up!

Mozzarella Sticks

Mmmmmm. I’m getting so hungry now. These are a staple in my late night cheesy diet. Popping on over to pub to grab some of this delicious gooey goodness is ALWAYS the highlight of my night. If someone tries to tell you that mott sticks aren’t delicious, don’t be friends with them. They’re liars and it’s not good to be friends with liars.

A Cheese Platter

Honestly, this is just the way to go last night. Don’t underestimate the cheese selection at the Piggly Wiggly because it is the bomb. I’ve gotten some gouda from there that I don’t think I’ll ever be able to forget. Maybe compliment your cheese platter with a few crackers and some grapes? Maybe some fancy meats? Whatever makes you happy really.

Quesadillas

Another fan favorite. Plus, these things are so dang easy to make and there’s very few things that can really go wrong. There’s something about the way cheese melts so perfectly on a soft flour tortilla that always leaves me wanting more.