Campus Cutie: Willy Wright C’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

Get to know our Cutie!

Name: William Lloyd Fitzhugh Wright

Class: 2016

Greek Organization: Delta Kappa Epsilon (DKE)

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

Major: Chemistry, Minor in Business

Relationship Status: Flyin Solo

Extracurricular Activities: Greek Life, and Percussion

Signature Dance Move: Leaning like a cholo

Most Attractive Quality in a Girl: Sense of humor

Spirit Animal: Hippo

Weird Body Fact: I can wiggle my ears

Describe your sexlife in a Movie Title: Sideways

Most embarrassing Sewanee story: The time I crashed by bike on the very first day of orientation my freshman year and had to go to my advisor all bandaged up.

Reasons Why We Love Him:

What is it like being the first Sophomore to be President of your Fraternity?

It is a great honor. It means a lot that my brothers are confident in me enough at this stage in my Sewanee career to man the helm of DKE. With the support of my brothers, I know I will have all the help I need to lead DKE this coming year.

Ok Mr. President, after Her Campus Sewannee’s recent exploration of the topic, what do you love about Sewanee Girls? (Or do you wish they all could be California Girls?)

Katy Perry was correct in saying that California girls are unforgettable. However, I like that Sewanee girls are never one-dimensional. They are passionate about everything they are involved in on campus, which often includes many varities of activities.

What is the craziest thing that has happened in the football locker room?

Probably the time I was dancing on top of the lockers before practice.

I feel like everyone on campus knows who Willy Wright is, how do you plan to leave your mark at Sewanee?

I feel like I already have by riding my bike across lake Trez twice. I’d like to apologize to Dean Bruce, the Sewanee Police Department, and my mother.

M R

Sewanee '00

n/a