Best Gifts for Your Besties (Or Yourself!)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

The women in our lives are extremely important, and what better way to show your appreciation than with a great Christmas gift?  Here are a few cool things you may want to check out!

1. For Your Friend That’s Always Cold

I love these hat and mitten sets, they’re super cozy and cute, perfect for when the weather gets bad. This one is even cuter because it comes with a little knitted ornament as well. 

2.  For Your Friend That Loves to Sparkle

Chokers are definitely the breakaway jewelry trend of 2016 and it doesn’t look like they’re going anywhere for 2017.  These sets of chokers are great, you can wear them together for an edgy look, or separate for something delicate.

Perfect For: Your Fashionable Friend

3. For Your Friend That Needs To Chill

We live in a high stress world, so sometimes the best present you can give is the gift of relaxation.  Check out these awesome gift sets from Lush so you can pamper your bff’s.

4. For Your Friend That Loves Makeup

Makeup gift sets are the true gift that keeps on giving.  I’m obsessed with the holiday collections that makeup companies put out every year.  This year, I’m recommending the Break the Ice lipstick trio.  It has something for all her (or your) holiday party needs.

5. For Your Friend That’s Super Sweet

Make someone’s Christmas a little sweeter with a gift box from Sugarfina.  The boxes are festive, and the candy is AMAZING, it’s sure to brighten anyone’s holiday.

Merry Christmas, Sewanee!

Carley Roe

Sewanee '18

Carley is currently a senior.  She is a psych major with an education minor, because she really likes kids and talking about her feelings.  Carley is from Columbus, Ohio and relocated to the south for the "better weather".  She loves dogs, horses, nail polish, dresses, and bows. In her free time she enjoys texting her mom, horseback riding, reading, and netflix.  Her dislikes include jogging, being cold, and eels.  Learn more about her here!