4 Christmas Songs Performed by Animals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

As finals week approaches fast, it seems that we sometimes forget that we are in the midst of the best time of the year – CHRISTMAS TIME. Decorations are up, holiday treats are out, 25 Days of Christmas is on TV, Tacky Christmas Sweaters are being flaunted, and YET, we seem to be too busy to enjoy most of these wonderful things.  Even though we will be able to jump into the full Christmas spirit after finals, there is still a sincere need to enjoy it for as long as we can.  One thing that can be enjoyed no matter how much work we have on our plates is the wonderful thing called CHRISTMAS MUSIC. Many people try to avoid it for as long as they can, because they know that as soon as they indulge in it, they won’t be able to stop until the holiday season is over. Here are some Christmas songs that just happen to be performed by ANIMALS.  These videos are sure to provide a humorous and fun means of taking a study break: 

1. Deck the Halls

2. Jingle Bells

3. Jolly Old St. Nicholas

4. 12 Days of Christmas

If you want to procrastinate by watching more funny videos of animals like these, check out this YouTube acount: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCreVub8zOW6R2zg15FfBq4A

Madi is a Senior from Asheville, North Carolina. She has written for the Sewanee chapter of Her Campus since it was founded her Freshman year, and hopes to continue writing after graduation either as a journalist or through work in Public Relations. She loves laughing and hearing people's life stories!