What’s in the Bag?

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

What’s in the Bag?

Name: Rachel Wyncoop

Position: Her Campus at Seton Hall Editor in Chief

Let’s be real colligates—our bags basically hold our entire lives and then some. Whether we’re heading to class or traveling to internships, our bags are our trusty go-to, our #1 amigo, and our partners in crime… Ok I may be getting ahead of myself but you get the point. Check out what I always keep in my bag, maybe it’ll inspire you! 

1. Kate Spade Planner— This wonderful piece of stationary has saved my life more times then I’d like to admit. There’s just something about writing things down that makes me feel like I have my life together.
  2. IPhone (charger & headphones too)— If any of you can leave home without these three, I seriously applaud you. 
  3. CamelBak Forge Divide Mug— My New Years Resolution for 2015 was to drink more water. We’re now almost into 2017 and I’m still working on it, with one stylish (and functional!) reusable water bottle at a time.
  4. Sunglasses— You never know when you’ll have to hide from the paparazzi, or that person whose text you ignored last night (oops!)
  5. Makeup— When I know I’m going to be out of the house all day, I always am sure to bring my favorite beauty products with me.
    1. Rimmel London’s 24HR Supercurler Mascara— I promise you, after trying this mascara you will never go back to your old one. This mascara is life changing; your lashes will never look so voluminous.
    2. Rimmel London’s The Only 1 Lipstick This lipstick is my go-to during the day. It comes in 12 different shades, and is one of the best everyday lipsticks I’ve ever tried.
  6. Wallet— Staple bag member, obvi.
  7. Wearsafe TagThis is actually a serious lifesaver. This tag is a discrete safety button that connects you to people who can help if you ever find yourself in an unsafe situation. I’m always sure to bring this with me when I’m traveling anywhere!
  8. Keys— Because I’m almost always locked out of my house and my Dutch clog keychain reminds me of studying abroad. 
  9. I JUICY COUTURE Perfume— Bringing it back to the Juicy Days. This perfume is a must-have. With scents of sparkling mandarin, jasmine and addictive patchouli I literally never want to wear anything else.  
  10. Umbrella— If I ever take this out it’s guaranteed to rain, so this is always in my bag.
  11. Hair ties— My bag seems to be the place where every single one of my hair ties goes to hide.
  12. Andrews McMeel Publishing’s “Adulthood is a Myth” book— Because I’m a Senior and attempting to avoid the Real World hitting me in the face in 6 months :)

While striving to become a high maintenance magazine girl, Rachel in the mean time, is a Senior Diplomacy major at Seton Hall. Obsessions include: her dog, airplanes, horoscopes (Cosmo astrologers are n e v e r wrong), and her sorority. When asked where she plans to be in 10 years Rachel responded "In 10 years I hope I'm either a very successful NYC woman or on vacation...either will do really."