andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Tips For Traveling This Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Woohoo! (Somehow) We all survived finals week and now we’re finally onto the summer of 2015. Now we start to plan our vacay’s. Whether you’re going to Europe or biking across Texas, remember to keep in mind these few things to make your vacation the best it can be! 

1. Always keep your personal belongings near you. 

Especially in foreign countries, people can be really sneaky. Make sure you keep an eye on all your stuff so you don’t end up without a passport in the middle of Mexico. (Habla Ingles?)

2. Make sure you know what your international phone plan is…before you use it in another country. 

$400 dollars for a 5 minute phone call?!? #ThanksObama

3. Wear sunscreen. 

Bright red is NOT the new black, no one wants to be a lobster.

4. Pack lightly! 

When you only have a minute and 20 seconds to switch subways you’re for sure going to regret packing every pair of wedges you own. 

5. Spend your money wisely

When you end up walking to the airport because you can’t afford a cab…don’t say we didn’t warn you.

"If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change toward him. We need not wait to see what others do." -Mahatma Gandhi. I live for vanilla lattes and chocolate covered pretzels. If you don't like the color pink, chances are I don't like you. Future President... and if all else fails, future First Lady.