sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Three Reasons Why You Should Wear Flip Flops As Long As You Can

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

1. Its Quick and Easy to Slip on Flip Flops

Did you sleep through your alarm and are going to be late for class? Is the thought of finding matching socks making you anxious? Do you not feel like tying your laces or zipping up your boots? Great news! As long as there’s no snow on the ground flip flops are super easy to slip on so you can head to your class on time. No need to even worry about socks or pesky things like laces and zippers. Just slide your feet in and you’re good to go!

2. The No-Snow Rule

Flip Flops are great to wear pretty much any time of the year… Except when there is snow on the ground. You don’t want to freeze your toes off, so as long as you’re comfortable wearing shorts or dresses without tights, you’re all set to wear flip flops. Of course, comfortable weather varies depending on the person, but as long as there is no snow, you’re golden to rock those flip flops anytime you want.

3. The Perfect Everyday Casual Wear

Maybe you can’t wear flip flops to work, but you can pretty much wear them everywhere else. You can wear them to class, to lunch with friends, to the movies or the mall, to grab packages from the mailroom, and even while doing laundry. Pretty much anywhere that’s a casual setting you can wear flip flops. Emphasis on casual setting! Don’t try wearing flip flops to formal events or places, like funerals or fancy restaurants! It probably won’t go over so well.

Hi! My name is Kiah Conway and I'm a double major in Journalism and Creative Writing here at Seton Hall. I am one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus, as well as a Chapter Advisor for some HC Chapters. If it wasn't already obvious, I am really passionate about writing. I'm also a serious Netflix addict and book lover. In between binge watching Marvel movies and doing homework, I spend my time hardcore Pinteresting and writing short stories.