This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Damon and Jo are a YouTube travel duo that personify the phrase, “ballin’ on a budget.”

With 1 million subscribers, they travel to exotic places and cool locations, but make it very clear how sometimes they do it on a miniscule budget, giving people like college students inspiration to travel even if their wallets are light.

I’ve been watching these guys for about a year now, and let me say they are basically traveling gurus. And the best part about it, is their traveling looks real. I mean, you see these Instagram and YouTube Influencers travel and it just looks unreal. Like do they really look like that getting on a plane? So fresh and so clean, clean? I think not.

When the duo travel you can see how hectic, frustrating, and sometimes dangerous it is, but like for real. Not just for the ‘gram.

I mean they have videos detailing how you can spend 20 Euros in places like Rome and Paris, and how to survive in Iceland with a less than hefty bank account.

Megan Beauchamp

Seton Hall '19

Writer of people, places, and things. Hey, read my things!
Hi! My name is Kiah Conway and I'm a double major in Journalism and Creative Writing here at Seton Hall. I am one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus, as well as a Chapter Advisor for some HC Chapters. If it wasn't already obvious, I am really passionate about writing. I'm also a serious Netflix addict and book lover. In between binge watching Marvel movies and doing homework, I spend my time hardcore Pinteresting and writing short stories.