This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Raise your hand if you’ve been personally victimized by Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra engagement. I, for one, am raising my hand high on this matter.

Nick Jonas was every little girl’s dream guy – and let’s be real, he still is.

This week the couple got married in India and celebrated in style. They wed in the Jodhpur’s Umaid Bhawan Palace, and shortly after the two tied the knot fireworks were set off over the venue. Mr. and Mrs. Jonas had a true fairytale wedding by all standards.

Jodhpur’s Umaid Bhawan Palace

The couple was quickly married after only four months of engagement, and confirmed their new relationship status on social media accounts. Chopra posted a picture with her husband on Instagram with the caption, “One of the most special things that our relationship has given us is a merging of families who love and respect each other’s faiths and cultures.” This comes after Jonas’ Christian father officiated the wedding. On Sunday, they will continue the festivities by holding a tradition Hindu ceremony.

Jonas is officially of the market ladies. Between this news and the media rubbing it in my face, I can’t help but reflect on my middle school fantasy being shredded to pieces.

I can remember listening to the ‘JoBros’ song “A Little Bit Longer,” where Nick sings about his diabetes and thinking he was dying (this was obviously before I was old enough to comprehend what diabetes actually was). My sister and I would watch the bands YouTube videos for hours and crack up laughing, while imagining ourselves marrying into the musically and genetically inclined family. Don’t even get me started on hearing Nick hit the high note in the song “Fly With Me”. Can someone say ICONIC.

That being said, more than I love Nick Jonas I love romance, and as Queen Lana Del Rey, “when someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that is love.” So, Nick if you’re happy, I’m happy.

Kelly Carr

Seton Hall '19

My name is Kelly Carr and I am currently studying at Seton Hall University. I am a public relations major/ film minor.
Hi! My name is Kiah Conway and I'm a double major in Journalism and Creative Writing here at Seton Hall. I am one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus, as well as a Chapter Advisor for some HC Chapters. If it wasn't already obvious, I am really passionate about writing. I'm also a serious Netflix addict and book lover. In between binge watching Marvel movies and doing homework, I spend my time hardcore Pinteresting and writing short stories.