books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

Moments That You Know Told By F.R.I.E.N.D.S

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

If you don’t watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S you’re wrong. Nothing against The Office, it’s a good show and all, just that Friends is a better tv show… sorry not sorry.

I Watched Friends growing up and I still do and probably have watched the entire series at least entirely 5 times. Here are some moments that you’ll recognize told by F.R.I.E.N.D.S:

When you went to the gym this morning and then ate the entire package of cookies…

November 1st:

When she asks where are we? But you were just chilling but you also know if you say that you’d get yelled at…

When you come back from thanksgiving break and the professor asks you if you read…

When you see THAT boy… You know that mans who is yours but really isn’t your mans but you want him to be.

Getting to your class, and see that class friend that always reads so you gave up on the whole reading thing knowing they’ll give you the scoop right before class.

When you’re sleeping and your roommate opens the shades…

When you haven’t looked at the clock in a while when studying and you finally do…

When the professor says, “It isn’t that hard, trust me it’ll be easy” … YEAH BECAUSE YOU MADE IT AND YOU ARE WELL VERSED IN THE SUBJECT

Professors that give reading assignments the day of class…

When it’s Thanksgiving dinner and family members are asking you tons of questions about your entire life, and then look at you like you’re a loser and you’re trying to convince them otherwise but knowing you actually are a loser…

Telling a funny story and calls the people to reminisce about it but it was just so funny soo…

I am going to be a Special Education Teacher. I love writing and I love working with kids. Be kind to one another. You are amazing.
Hi! My name is Kiah Conway and I'm a double major in Journalism and Creative Writing here at Seton Hall. I am one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus, as well as a Chapter Advisor for some HC Chapters. If it wasn't already obvious, I am really passionate about writing. I'm also a serious Netflix addict and book lover. In between binge watching Marvel movies and doing homework, I spend my time hardcore Pinteresting and writing short stories.