This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Midterms are coming up which means stress levels are going through the roof!! With that being said, what better way to destress than to see amazing live music with your friends? This past week I attended a concert by Mura Masa, also known as Alex Crossan; a Guernsey-born DJ and electronic music producer. The features on his debut album include artists like A$AP Rocky, Desiigner, Charli XCX and NAO. I’ve been listening to his music for a while now and got really excited to hear that he was performing in New York City. Mura Masa is a very energetic performer. He put on a fantastic show and everyone in the crowd was really vibing to the music.The show was held at Terminal 5 in New York City. I had a great experience seeing Mura Masa and I encourage everyone to go see him! If you haven’t heard of Mura Masa but you’re interested to get into him, I recommend these songs to listen to first: -Love$ick -What If I Go? -All Around the World -Firefly -Lotus Eater -Are U There? I am so happy I got to Mura Masa live and I strongly encourage anyone to see live music whenever they get the chance! It’s the perfect opportunity to meet new people who have similar interests (music in this case) and have a good time and enjoy the city!