Meet EC: Campus Correspondent Rachel Wyncoop

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Meet our Campus Correspondent, Rachel Wyncoop! She’s a Senior Diplomacy major and was one of the co-founders for our Seton Hall Her Campus chapter. Get to know her a little better below!

Her Campus (HC): What’s your favorite part about Her Campus?

Rachel Wyncoop (RW): Her Campus has been one of the most amazing organizations I’ve been a part of during my four years at Seton Hall. It’s given me so many opportunities to expand as a writer and a leader! HC as a whole is such an inspiring brand and it’s been so cool to see how it’s grown nationally over the past three years. I think specifically my favorite part about Her Campus is the ability to write about whatever you want. It’s so unique in that sense. The whole site is specialized towards the women that are providing the content and I think that’s amazing. HC: What made you want to take on a CC position?

RW: I wanted to be a CC because I really just fell in love with the organization before I was even involved. And then during my sophomore year the opportunity arose to start the Seton Hall chapter and I couldn’t say no!

HC: What’s your dream job?

RW: Kind of a scary question seeing how I’m graduating in May and starting my job search! My dream position would have to be either being an Editor at one of my favorite magazines (Vanity Fair & The New Yorker have my heart) or doing PR for a non-profit with a cause I really care about.

HC: Any advice for surviving Spring semester?

RW: Save your skips in class for April! The second it gets over 50 degrees you better believe the green will be flooded with students—and you’ll want to be there with them!

HC: The Cove or the Caf?

RW: The Caf because I can bring Tupperware to bring food back to my house—which lets me put off grocery shopping for another couple days. 

HC: What’s your favorite part about Seton Hall?

RW: My favorite part about SHU is definitely the people I’ve met. It’s been such an amazing three and a half years that were filled with so many memorable experiences. I’ve met my best friends here and wouldn’t change that for anything.