Culture > News

Kris Jenner Gets Dream Car From Kylie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

The devil works hard but Kris Jenner works harder. If you didn’t think Kris was enough of a baddie, her birthday present just made her the ultimate cool momager.

Kris turned sixty three on Monday, and what better way to ring in the big six-three than having your millionaire daughter surprise you with a 488 Gran Turismo Burlinetta red Ferrari that you call your “dream car”.

Interesting even with all of that money you have dream items.

Kylie documented the whole thing on her infamous snapchat and Kris was so surprised. Kris looked fly as ever in her star jumpsuit and was seen posing on the car.

It’s funny to me how wealthy celebrities are and they can still be surprised, I feel like I would run out of gifts to buy!

Hi! My name is Kiah Conway and I'm a double major in Journalism and Creative Writing here at Seton Hall. I am one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus, as well as a Chapter Advisor for some HC Chapters. If it wasn't already obvious, I am really passionate about writing. I'm also a serious Netflix addict and book lover. In between binge watching Marvel movies and doing homework, I spend my time hardcore Pinteresting and writing short stories.