Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson on the rocks after cheating scandal

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

So in case you’ve been living under a rock for the past few days, here’s what you’ve missed:

Every social media platform from Twitter to Instagram was buzzing with the damning pictures of Tristan Thompson getting a little too familiar with someone who was not, his pregnant girlfriend. The Shade Room posted pictures of him and a woman, later identified as Instagram model, Lani Blair heading to a hotel around 5 in the morning.

And it gets worse.

Earlier this week, TMZ released footage of Tristan with two other women, (again, no one with the last name Kardashian was present) kissing, and nuzzling their cleavage, in October of last year! Real classy, Tristan.

While this media storm is happening, Khloe was in Ohio, literally preparing to give birth. I mean, the stress she was already under, gearing up to, you know — push a human being out of her body, was probably astronomical, and then to deal with this? Horrible.

From Amber Rose to Jordan Craig (Thompson’s ex-girlfriend) there was sympathy for the Khloe, but not everyone felt the same.

The romance story surrounding Khloe and Tristan to some always seemed. . . sketchy. While him and Kardashian seemed to be headed for a budding “friendship,” he was already with his girlfriend (Craig) who was also pregnant. When her pregnancy was announced, Thompson was pictured with Khloe at the same time. While it’s never been confirmed if he cheated on her, the situation definitely raises eyebrows, and hints at possible infidelity.

On Twitter, some of the outcries have been that this is Khloe getting what she deserves because of the nature of how she got with Thompson seems similar to this scandal.

Whether those allegations are true, the point is that Khloe is a new mother, and the aftermath is trying to regroup and figure out how to move forward. Can the couple recover from this? Time will tell.

Megan Beauchamp

Seton Hall '19

Writer of people, places, and things. Hey, read my things!
Hi! My name is Kiah Conway and I'm a double major in Journalism and Creative Writing here at Seton Hall. I am one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus, as well as a Chapter Advisor for some HC Chapters. If it wasn't already obvious, I am really passionate about writing. I'm also a serious Netflix addict and book lover. In between binge watching Marvel movies and doing homework, I spend my time hardcore Pinteresting and writing short stories.