This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

So I’m sure that by now you have heard of the whole Khloe Kardashian, Tristan Thompson, Jordyn Woods, and Kylie Jenner debacle. If you haven’t… you’ve either not been looking at your phone for the past three days or you live under a rock. To sum it up for those of you who haven’t heard, Tristan Thompson is the worst. If you don’t remember, allegations of him cheating on Khloe arose months back just before the birth of their daughter. At least that time it was with a total stranger. This time, not only are there claims, but he has allegedly cheated on Khloe with Jordyn Woods!

Now, I honestly don’t blame you if you don’t know who this is. Jordyn is Kylie Jenner’s best friend. They have been best friends for years and inseparable at that. Jordyn lives in Kylie’s mansion, travels with her across the world, and even collaborated with her on a lip kit. It’s not even just to call them friends, they were family. Apparently, Kylie feels backstabbed and has “kicked her out” of her house. 

I honestly believe that the cheating allegations are true. The internet has been going wild over this situation. The tweets and memes are entertaining…

But I can’t help but feel so bad for Khloe. As an avid Keeping up with the Kardashians watcher, I have watched Khloe search for “the one”. After everything she has been through, I feel awful seeing her have to deal with yet another scandal. Hopefully this story can be put to bed soon and everyone can move on with their lives. 

Riley Murray

Seton Hall

Hi! My name is Kiah Conway and I'm a double major in Journalism and Creative Writing here at Seton Hall. I am one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus, as well as a Chapter Advisor for some HC Chapters. If it wasn't already obvious, I am really passionate about writing. I'm also a serious Netflix addict and book lover. In between binge watching Marvel movies and doing homework, I spend my time hardcore Pinteresting and writing short stories.