Inspirational Quotes To Help You Live Your Best Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

1. “Wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison, Song of Solomon

2. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” – Samuel Beckett, Worstward Ho

3. “It’s not your job to be likable. It’s your job to be yourself.” – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

4. “Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet.” – L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss

6. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

7. “It’s OK to not be OK. It’s not OK to stay that way.” – Perry Noble

8. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – T. Roosevelt

9. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

10. “Don’t sweat the petty things and don’t pet the sweaty things.” – George Carlin

Hi! My name is Kiah Conway and I'm a double major in Journalism and Creative Writing here at Seton Hall. I am one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus, as well as a Chapter Advisor for some HC Chapters. If it wasn't already obvious, I am really passionate about writing. I'm also a serious Netflix addict and book lover. In between binge watching Marvel movies and doing homework, I spend my time hardcore Pinteresting and writing short stories.