Four Things to Do While Wearing Rimmel London’s Kissproof Lip Colour

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Real quick: I need to rant about the amazingness that is Rimmel London’s Provocalips 16 HR Kissproof Lip Colour.

I’m not big on make-up.  Actually I usually only wear eye makeup.  But I recently found this Rimmel London lip colour and I cannot stop talking about it.

Here are four things you can do while wearing my new favorite lip colour:

1. Wear it for at least eleven hours.

This past weekend I wore the lip colour out and didn’t end up taking it off before I went to bed.  When I woke up, it was still perfectly radiant on my lips.  Unfortunately, I had to take it off before trekking to the lib, but it was still going strong at the eleventh hour.

2. Pair it with Rimmel London’s Scandaleyes Original Mascara

Ever since I made the switch to this mascara I have gotten so many compliments on my eyes.  And it goes great with any shade of the Rimmel lip colour!

3. Anti Pollute your skin!

Wear your lip colour while you use the 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-pollution Mask! Why not look pretty while you detox your face from pollutants?!

4. Drink tea

My personal favorite are the Yogi teas.  Increase your positive energy with the Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy or work on your diet with the Green tea Blueberry Slim Life! And don’t worry about messing up your lip colour while you sip, because it literally stays on forever!

Public relations major, bussiness admin and web design minor, knowledge lover, ring wearer, water drinker, Jersey raised.  Can be found upside down on a yoga mat, walking my dog, snapping photos, or laughing with friends. XO, namaste!